For more on CLICK Compatibility see the minimum system requirements page.
The following web browsers are compatible with the VuSpex CLICK Inspector Dashboard.
- Google Chrome (Win + Mac) (recommended)
- Mozilla Firefox (Win + Mac)
- Microsoft Edge (Win + Mac)
- Safari (Mac)
Note: Internet Explorer is not supported.
If your organization still uses Internet Explorer, then we recommend:
- Install Google Chrome
- Create a Google Chrome Launch Icon
- Use the Chrome Launch Icon to open the VuSpex CLICK Inspector Dashboard
VuSpex CLICK Compatibility
Windows + Mac Compatible Web Browsers:
Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge
(Internet Explorer is not supported)
Video streaming requires a reliable and steady internet connection. VuSpex CLICK is optimized to work on WiFi and 4G/5G cellular speeds.
Internet Speed test
Inspectors, check your internet speed here:
- Click the “GO” radial button
- Wait for the test to complete
Internet speed can vary based on several factors
- Your connection at the time of the inspection
- The connection of the person you are calling
- Your internet plan
- Distance from your WiFi modem
- Physical objects between you and your WiFi modem, like walls, surfaces, furniture, trees
- Internet traffic in your home or office
- Internet traffic at various busy times of day
People often think paying for a certain internet speed always gets that speed, but this is not true. Your connection may vary greatly depending on the factors listed above.
WiFi (recommended for a successful call)
- Download speed at least 10-15 MBPS
- Upload speed at least 6-10 MBPS
- Higher is better
- At least 3 bars for good signal strength
- Higher is better
Desktop and Laptop computers
It is best to use a modern and relatively new computer. Generally speaking, if your computer is more than 6 years old, you may experience issues with performance.
iOS and Android Smart Phones
Video streaming is an intensive process. If the phone of the person you are calling is 4 or 5 + years old, it may experience issues with performance. Modern phones are much faster, have better cameras, and generally have a better probability of connecting and displaying smooth video.
Headset with Microphone
As with any form of communication, it is best to be heard and reduce noise where possible. Use a headset with a microphone to reduce background noise and send a quality audio signal to the person you are speaking with. Test your headset before using and make sure audio levels are optimized for the highest quality.
- Consider updating your computer if it is slow and unresponsive
- Update your phone if it is more than 4 years old
Headset with Mic
- A good headset and mic will make your voice sound clearer and help you understand the person you are speaking with
Create a Google Chrome Launch Icon
Especially for Internet Explorer users. This video tutorial explains how to create a handy CLICK launch icon to make getting into CLICK easier!
Need a hand?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or, call Support: (844) 288-7739 ext. 2