Table of Contents
In order to have a successful virtual inspection call, you must have the following.
This may seem obvious, but just in case it is not. You must have the following basic equipment to make virtual inspections work.
- Computer or tablet device
- Microphone. We strongly recommend using a wired headset with a mic.
- Speakers or headphones. (see above)
- Computer monitor. Bigger is better.
- Mobile smartphone or tablet device (iPhone or Android)
- We recommend using a wired headset with a mic.
We strongly recommend that users upgrade to the latest browser version to ensure compatibility support with their browser.
VuSpex supports the latest versions of:
PC Windows and Mac macOS
- Google Chrome (recommended), Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, Microsoft Edge 79+ (Chromium-based versions of Edge)
Note: Internet Explorer is not supported. You must use a compatible browser listed above for VuSpex to work.
iPhone and iPad on iOS
- Safari on the latest versions of iOS. (recommended)
- Google Chrome for iOS
- Microsoft Edge for iOS
- Mozilla Firefox for iOS
- Duck Duck Go for iOS
- Google Chrome for Android,
- Microsoft Edge for Android
- Mozilla Firefox for Android (version 88.1.4 or greater)
- Samsung Internet Browser for Android (version 15+)
- Duck Duck Go for Android (* not currently working)