For the Mobile viewer: Contractor, Homeowner, Field Agent
I did not get a text message invite
- Is your phone connected to a cellular network?
- Do you have at least one-bar displaying on your phone’s cellular signal?
- Are Notifications for SMS text messages enabled?
- Are you in Do Not Disturb mode?
- Is Airplane mode enabled?
- Is Silent Mode enabled?
- Are you using a phone with the number the Inspector called?
- Is the text messaging app on your phone connected to the phone number the Inspector called?
I cannot connect to the Inspector
- Is your phone connected to a Wi-Fi or cellular network?
- Cellular only: Do you have at least two-bars displaying on your phone’s cellular signal?
- Did you tap on the text message invite link?
- Did you enable and/or allow all permissions when prompted? (Location, Microphone, Camera, Photos, Notifications)
- Did an error message display on the screen? If so, what was the error?
- Do you see a screen with a white background and the word “Connecting”?
- Are you using a supported mobile web browser?
- On iPhone (iOS): Is the default web browser set to Safari, Chrome, Edge, Firefox?
- On Android: Is the default web browser set to Chrome, Edge?
- Is the device is iOS 11 or newer; Android 5.0 or newer