Who is this app for?
VuSpex APP is for Contractors and Homeowners working with Agencies who are using VuSpex AC, our Accela integrated virtual inspection software.
- The APP is not intended for Inspectors to use, except for testing.
How do I get started?
- Download the VuSpex APP via the App Store for iOS or Google Play on Android.
- Create an account and link your agency, where you work.
- Schedule your first virtual inspection by telephone or request an inspection in the app.
How do I schedule an inspection?
Ask your Inspector’s office (building department) how they schedule virtual and offline inspections.
- Some Agencies do not use the VuSpex APP for scheduling.
- Some Agencies only schedule by phone.
Note: If your Agency does not currently use the app for scheduling, talk to your Inspector or Building Department about using the VuSpex APP to request inspections.
What do I do after getting the app?
- Sign in.
- Schedule your inspection by phone or use the Request Inspection feature in the app.
- It is helpful to test your internet connection at the job site, to ensure the inspection goes well.
Then, you are all set to go.
How do virtual inspections work?
- Make sure you have a strong internet connection at the inspection site. (WiFi or 3+ bars on cellular)
- The Inspector will send an invite with the app at, or near your scheduled time.
- The app will connect with video and audio, and the Inspector will conduct the inspection.
What if there’s no Internet at the job site or I cannot connect to the Inspector?
VuSpex offers a solution called an Offline Inspection Submittal. Talk to your Inspector about doing an Offline.
What kind of inspections can you do?
Talk to your Inspector or Building Department.
Do I need training?
Here’s a training guide:
What should I do now?
- Download the app. Search for ‘VuSpex’ in the App Store or Google Play.
- Create a New Account.
- Sign in to the VuSpex APP for Contractors.
- Schedule a virtual inspection.
Still have questions? Visit our app Support page.